Friday, August 16, 2013

What is Colgate 360?


Colgate is a big name in dental care and I often use Colgate toothpaste, knowing this I purchased a Colgate 360 toothbrush to replace the free one I got when I visited the dentist!
Look
The Colgate 360 is quite an exotic looking toothbrush compared to the dull plastic toothpick I had previously been using. The body is a clean white colour with the Colgate 360 logo in shiny silver on the bottom on the toothbrush, on the front there is a rubber blue plastic thumb grip which is textured so it won't slip off, on the back there is another blue thumb grip for resting your forefinger on. The back of the toothbrush is also covered in an orange rubber coating just to make sure you don't send your toothbrush to the floor if you get to spirited when brushing! The toothbrush head is covered in a clear plastic protector which opens and shuts, this is engraved with the Colgate logo and has holes in it so any water on your brush can drain off. The brush head itself is quite impressive and is made out of blue orange and white bristles. The outer bristles are longer so the brush can fit around your teeth better and the middle clump of bristles is circular allowing it to clean right into your teeth. On the back of the head there is an orange "tongue cleaner" which is textured to remove maximum grime.

Use
The toothbrush is very easy to hold and grip thanks to the numerous rubber pads, this thing will never slip out of your hands unless you rub them in butter or something! The brush head is of a good size and will easily accommodate a pea sized blob of your favourite toothpaste, the bristles are quite firm without being harsh and after brushing my teeth feel very clean, one thing I don't like is they didn't include a flexible head so if you're like me and brush quite hard you may damage your teeth without realising it! The tongue cleaner I wouldn't recommend as when I wiped it on my tongue I began to feel slightly nauseous, not a very pleasant experience. After your brushing session is complete you simply pop on the transparent brush head protector, this is great if you share a bathroom and have a cup with many toothbrushes in it as the heads will not touch eachother or pick up any dirt. If you're like me and find the thought of dirt and other peoples brushes touching yours quite disgusting you'll find the protector is a brilliant feature!
Price & Conclusion
The Colgate 360 is quite a reasonable priced toothbrush at 2-3 at most supermarkets and other stores. You can spend less and you can spend alot more especially if you get a fancy electric brush, I recommend this toothbrush to people who need a decent manual toothbrush which will do a good job at cleaning your teeth for a reasonable price.

No comments:

Post a Comment